LIC AAO Admit Card 2019
LIC AAO Admit Card 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is going to issue an admit card for the recruitment test for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) on 22nd April. Those candidates who have applied for this examination and they will be present for this examination, download their Admit Card immediately by going to the official website.
Life Insurance Corporation of India will recruit 590 vacant posts of Assistant Administrative Officer through this recruitment examination. The selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 32,795 with 55,335 in the pay scales with other allowances. Admit cards are going to be released on the website today and the candidates are suggesting that they keep an eye on the official website. Once the admit card is issued, the link to download it will go live on the website. Follow the steps given below to download the admit card.
Download LIC AAO Admit Card :
- Candidates should first go to Licindia.in official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Now click on the ‘Careers’ link appearing on the homepage.
- Then click on the ‘Download Admitt Card’ link on the new page and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Now enter your registration number, roll number and date of birth
- Hall ticket / admittance card will appear on your screen.
- Download it, and take a print out to take it along in the exam.
The exam will be held in three phases – initial, main and interview. The LIC AAO Prelims Exam will be conducted on 04-05 May. Candidates will not be allowed to enter Exam Hall without Admit Card. Information about the date, center, shift etc. of the examination will be available only in the admittance card.