IB Jobs 2019 – 318 Junior Intelligence Officer
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry Of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
Released latest job notification, Intelligence Bureau announces job vacancies for various executive and non-executive posts on deputation basis, in reference to No. 1/Estt(G-3)/2018(Cir)-245.
- Under Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Degree are eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
- The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.15,600 – Rs.2,08,700 per month.
- Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 24.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Intelligence Bureau Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 318.
Name of the post:
Senior Accounts Officer: 02
Senior Research Officer: 02
Security Officer (Technical): 06
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone: 01
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech: 07
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive: 54
Assistant Security Officer (Technical): 012
Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Tech: 167
Halwai Cum Cook: 11
Nursing Orderly: 02
Printing Press Operator: 01
As on 24.04.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Degree from recognized University/Institute + Officers under the Central Government.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://mha.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21”.