China is the most popular country in the world. The area exceeds 9.6 million square kilometers. It is the third most popular tourist destination in the world. Chinese cities are modern metropolises, offering various opportunities and after-get off-work activities. China’s economy is growing very fast and is expected to become the largest economy in the next few years. One of the most amazing things about China is the rich experience that can be enjoyed in one place due to its beauty.
Climate of China
Since China is a big country, its climate is also different. It varies from region to region. In the northeast, summer is hot and dry, and winter is cold. In the southeast, there are abundant rainfalls, semi-tropical summers, and cool winters
Study MBBS in China
China is quickly becoming the best country to provide quality medical education. This place is a hub of new technologies, full of new technologies and opportunities. The teaching method used here is based on practice, not theory. They will regularly upgrade their vision, technology, and training methods. They invent new things regularly. In addition, the country’s large population provides a good opportunity for students to have access to a large number of patients in affiliated hospitals.
In China, the total duration of MBBS courses is 5 or 6 years. Candidates must score at least 50% in the 12th grade and must pass the NEET exam to enter a Chinese medical school or university.
Why MBBS in China for Indian Students 2020?
China’s MBBS is one of the medical seats actively filled by Indian students. Most medical schools in China are accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in India and other countries such as the United States, Britain, Russia, and many other countries. Tuition, travel, accommodation, and food are all affordable in China. In addition, after obtaining MBBS in China, you can intern in India.
Some of the Other Reasons Why You Should Study MBBS in China
- No donation fees and MBBS in china fees are very affordable.
- All MCI-accredited universities are government-funded.
- No need for IELTS, TOEFL, etc. Students can directly enter the most famous and recognized Chinese universities. International students giving intercultural experience.
- The weather in South China is very similar to India.
- China has the best MBBS University namely Southeast University.
- The MBBS academic system in China consists of 5 years, including a one-year internship in India.
- Degrees are recognized worldwide.
- The Chinese medical school accredited by MCI is the cheapest MBBS in China.
- In China, you can find government-funded universities and where Indian students study MBBS in china on scholarships.
- China has medical schools approved by the World Health Organization.
- Top-ranked universities in Chinese medical schools
- Since China ranks first in terms of higher education and the number of Chinese doctors, China’s MBBS reviews are very high.
- You can find MBBS on the China Quora Forum and other forums.
- It is very easy to meet all the requirements for studying medicine in China.
- There are almost no drawbacks to studying MBBS in China.
- The medical university is affiliated with a highly advanced medical hospital, which can provide students with good clinical contacts.
- All medical universities have modern campuses with first-class facilities and well-equipped libraries, classrooms, laboratories, cafeterias, etc.
- All medical universities are research-based, and because they regularly participate in international scientific conferences, they enjoy a high reputation internationally.
- Individual batches for Indian students were conducted in English.
- World-class infrastructure in various campuses in china for MBBS research.